Check out their site here for some pretty amazing Maldives holidays!
Hayes & Jarvis like many Maldives travel agents have signed up to Responsible Tourism. As part of their commitment to promote responsible tourism in the Maldives, they've have made it their mission to help protect the environment, the people in the Maldives and other destinations too of course.
Their focus has always been on providing value for money and quality holidays in the Maldives.
They also believe - and we wholeheartedly support - that we should all try to give something back, as well as taking away some incredible memories from our Maldives Holidays and Honeymoons.
Here are some things that you can do too, to make a positive difference:
• Buying locally made souvenirs or crafts
• Eating at local bars and cafes
• Be sensitive to the customs and traditions of the local people
• Going out on excursions that use local guides and drivers
• Getting around on public transport, bicycles or even walking when possible
• Taking quick showers instead of baths
• Re-using towels – not having them replaced daily
• Switching off TV, lights and air conditioning when leaving their room
• Not buying products made from endangered plants or wild animals
Hayes & Jarvis is a trading division of TUI Travel PLC, so their customers can be assured that they are guests of a financially secure and experienced travel company. The integrity of Hayes & Jarvis as Maldives travel agents is further enhanced through their membership of ATOL, ABTA and IATA.